ARTURF AFRICA - Aritificial Grass Panacea
We, Arturf Africa (Pty) Ltd are based in Cape Town with our showroom recently relocated to The River Club Observatory. We are the sole direct importers and distributors in Africa for our mother company, Team Sports Industry Ltd T/A Arturf China which is a leading supplier of synthetic grass internationally with two extensive manufacturing plants in North and South East China.
We have our own yarn extruding factory equipped with the most advanced yarn extruding, tufting and back-coating machines available which means that we are able to implement our own stringent quality controls from start to finish using only the highest quality materials.
All our products are designed to have superior athletic performance qualities compared with natural grass in areas of skin abrasion, foot stability, traction, shock absorption, ball movement and slip resistance. These attributes combined with the best manufacturing processes and the best materials available are what make Arturf products SIMPLY THE BEST.
Arturf Africa is a young and dynamic company whose founding directors between them have a wealth of experience both in the construction and artificial grass industries thus placing our company in a perfect position to provide expert and economical solutions to our customers’ specialised needs especially in these stressful times of drought.
Our installation teams are also highly experienced and professional being well equipped to deal with even the most complex installations.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT: Affordability, quality, sustainability, excellence of service and to be
SIMPLY THE BEST!
- Here longer Polyethylene fibres up to 55mm are used and then impregnated with rubber granules (10-20mm) plus silica sand (20-25mm) for more comfortable playing, accommodation of boot studs and sliding tackles.
- Professional geotextile fabrics and drainage systems are installed to prevent pitch flooding and only the highest quality of grass accredited by UEFA and FIFA around the globe is used.
- We are religious in our preparation of an excellent compacted sub base of load bearing crushed stone aggregate or asphalt to support our playing fields and/or any machinery used for subsequent maintenance.
- We offer an optional “shock pad” of between 10-20mm and/or a sport-technical layer mixture of sand, lava rocks and/or rubber if we think this may be required.
- The same procedure as above is followed but a minimum pile height of 65mm is required plus a shock pad in order to meet the IRB’s (International Rugby Board) critical fall height of over 2m.
- Artificial turf courts do meet the ITF (International Tennis Federation) court standards with ratings of medium to fast depending on the fibre density and height. Factors such as spin, slice and bounce are taken into account.
Commercial & School Play Grounds:
- Transform your playground into an all year round colourful adventure with rubberised cycle tracks and pathways. Arturf only uses top quality, 100% non-toxic synthetic grass for the safety of your loved ones. Special attention is paid to critical areas around and under play equipment where CFH (Critical Fall Height) factors are important and where shock pads and rubberised safety surfaces should be installed.
Decks & Rooftops:
- Transform your deck or rooftop into a beautiful green recreational area. Speak to our experts for advice on other features such as artificial wall gardens and water features.
Landscaping and recreational:
- Use a combination of Arturf’s different styles of synthetic grass and products such as rubberised pathways, cobbles and artificial plants to create your own paradise at your front door.
Pet friendly lawns:
- Arturf pet friendly lawns are robust, durable and should stop even the most vigorous attempts by your dogs to find out what’s underneath. Adequate drainage is installed and the special mesch backing on Arturf’s pet grass is designed to allow liquids to pass through easily. Cleaning is easy after the removal of the dog’s mess by simply using warm soapy water. Stronger detergents are not necessary. Unlike conventional lawns, Arturf pet friendly lawns will not discolour or become worn and patchy due to our use of superior UV stabilised yarn in the manufacture of all our synthetic grass products. If any odours persist even after cleaning, a solution of Pine-Gel diluted in water and applied with a 1:10 mixing nozzle from your local hardware dealer will do the trick.