ARTIFICIAL GRASS SPECIALIST
Arturf Africa is a national supplier of artificial grass and artificial grass related products nationwide. We are one of the largest suppliers in South Africa to both the residential and trade sectors.
As South Africa’s premier nationwide supplier of Artificial Grass, Arturf offers the best value and the best safety features for the toughest and most natural feeling artificial grass available.
Arturf provides professional artificial grass installation solutions for netball, 5 a side football or rugby, hockey, multi-sport (incorporating tennis, hockey, netball, basketball, soccer, cricket and volleyball all on the same court), playgrounds, landscaping, decks, putting greens or “Astroturf”, Arturf Pet Grass and more.
As we are now entering the fourth generation of fake grass, there are now many more options to choose from when considering replacing your natural grass such as: Different styles and colours with different textures and appearance that in previous generations of artificial lawn was simply not available.
For DIY enthusiasts…..buy your synthetic grass directly from us at wholesale prices and get expert advice on how to get the job done yourself.
For registered installers…..let us make you an offer you can’t refuse with the best trade prices in the country, the best back up service in the world and products you have only dreamed about.
AT ARTURF, WE HAVE OVER 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN ARTIFICIAL GRASS
Supplying artificial grass to both the public and trade and we never forget that the customer has a choice; which is why we constantly strive to offer the very best artificial grass at highly competitive prices and commit to levels of service unrivaled in the industry.
At Arturf we pride ourselves in providing our customers with a professional, personal service. We cover the whole of the South Africa.
Arturf and it’s team of artificial grass technicians and buyers are constantly specifying new products and searching the globe for new innovations and because of our buying power we are able to offer the very best quality products at the cheapest prices.
We, Arturf Africa (Pty) Ltd are based in Cape Town with our showroom recently relocated from The River Club Observatory To Losack Avenue, Epping. We are the sole direct importers and distributors of artificial grass in Africa for our mother company, Team Sports Industry Ltd T/A Arturf China which is a leading supplier of synthetic grass internationally with two extensive manufacturing plants in North and South East China.
We have our own yarn extruding factory equipped with the most advanced yarn extruding, tufting and back-coating machines available which means that we are able to implement our own stringent quality controls from start to finish using only the highest quality materials.
All our products are designed to have superior athletic performance qualities compared with natural grass in areas of skin abrasion, foot stability, traction, shock absorption, ball movement and slip resistance. These attributes combined with the best manufacturing processes and the best materials available are what make Arturf products SIMPLY THE BEST.
Arturf Africa is a young and dynamic company whose founding directors between them have a wealth of experience both in the construction and artificial turf industries thus placing our company in a perfect position to provide expert and economical solutions to our customers’ specialised needs especially in these stressful times of drought.
Our installation teams are also highly experienced and professional being well equipped to deal with even the most complex installations.
Considering that many people only see artificial turf at venues, crèches and school fields, it’s reasonable to believe that they rarely get to experience it in residential landscaping projects.
Soggy wet and muddy, or yellow-tinged, dry and patchy surfaces – Cape Town garden lawns battle extreme weather patterns as a result of rising global temperatures. Our gardens require a lot of time, effort and care to maintain, principally because lawn care is so challenging and time consuming. Sustaining healthy, lush, cut-to-size grass is a battle for even the best of British gardeners. An artificial lawn offers a year-round solution, as well as valuable maintenance savings for your pocket, your planet and your time.
1. Artificial lawn which is otherwise known as synthetic lawn is low maintenance and pet and child friendly, making it a versatile product in terms of application.
2. Artificial Lawn does away with allergy issues. For instance, in cases where children might be allergic to grass, synthetic lawn is the ideal alternative. This makes growing and playing outside a fun experience again.
3. Artificial lawn is so versatile that a number of South African homeowners have installed it in their bedrooms, on walls and even on ceilings. However, the most common application of synthetic lawn is of course in landscaping and sports fields (view our sports range).
4. The production of artificial lawn has grown so much over time that it has evolved to look more realistic, with different types of grass fibres that resemble dead particles this is clearly indicated in our spring and autumn 30mm ranges. The spring resembles a lush dark green lawn and the autumn represents a more natural looking lawn with dead particles showing through.
5. The upside to using synthetic grass in landscaping projects is that it can be curved and shaped according to any type of garden, big or small see our projects sections here https://arturf.co.za/gallery/
6. Oftentimes, homeowners may find a particular spot in the garden where the sun doesn’t always get to. As such, you’ll find that the grass doesn’t grow in that part of the garden.
People spend crazy amounts of money to try and get their grass to grow, especially in shady areas.
Pairing synthetic grass with some stepping stones and pebbles will revive an area like this and create a space that can be used to its full purpose.
7. With the more modern types of buildings going up, garden space is often limited or non-existent.
In such instances, artificial turf can be installed in smaller garden areas, providing a green patch all year round with no maintenance needed.
8. In the past, rooftops weren’t normally considered areas that people would use. Nowadays, however, rooftops can be decorated and furnished to suit the individual’s needs.
Together, apartment owners and landscapers can design and create beautiful rooftop gardens that can be used for recreational purposes.
9. The advantages of installing artificial turf is that it stays green all year round, does not have to be mowed or watered and can be installed virtually anywhere.
Artificial grass can save homeowners money due to its low or no maintenance factor. You don’t have to get it mowed, no fertiliser is needed, neither is a sprinkler system.
The different options in terms of artificial turf are endless and a person would only be limited by their own imagination.